domingo, 27 de septiembre de 2009

Finding a Job. Part III


Here is a resume, about the "top 10 online job searching tips" that I used in my job searching experience.
  1. I think that's a great idea not simply posting my resume on a Web site, but to design an easily-navigable Web site or online portfolio where recruiters can read about my goals, experience and obtain contact information.
  2. I goggled myself and decided to better up my info, and postings that may drag attention to potential employers.
  3. I checked options by region, industry and duration, salary and areas of work.
  4. After applying for the posted job opening, one of the best strategies is to target that company or industry and then contact the hiring manager.
  5. Another excellent idea is to visit your industry's national or regional Web site, where you can find jobs in your field that might not appear on a national job board.
  6. I don't really care for online recruiters, i rather to look by myself, and learn what are companies looking for now days.
  7. Utilize video resumes is also a great idea, it shows versatility and that I'm tehcnology friendly.
  8. I Ran queries. Enter a query that describes the exact kind of job you're seeking and you may find more resources you wouldn't find otherwise.
  9. I like the idea to Utilize job alerts. Most job boards have features that allow you to sign up to receive e-mail alerts about newly available jobs that match your chosen criteria.
  10. And i fing very usefull to connect with professional networking sites.

Photo by: http://images.google.co.ve/images?hl=es&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:es-ES:official&um=1&q=tips&sa=N&start=100&ndsp=20

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario